Today we were given the task of creating a game using '2Do it yourself' this is a simple program to make simple quick and easy games. It is perfect for children to use as it provides simple instructions using videos to follow on how to create a game. I decided to create a maze game based around the story of little red riding hood. I really enjoyed doing this activity and being able to be creative and learn how to us the software. After an hour my game was complete and I was really proud of it.
This is a great way of recapping subjects and stories in the classroom as the children can create their own games but at the same time learn. Unfortunately after countless attempts I was still unable to embed the game onto my blog but the link below will take you straight to the game.
https://11db6fb6-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/smueducationproject/welcome/Red%20riding%20hood.swf?attachauth=ANoY7coos1kzVpEX7_iUJNKqhHU4KficJSdb-wEjCurzB4f4TTJKssalhUqh9lAzC49kMLgullX-WvCAoHJOEid07S8TN0-cLFRHALOvq8XGydz3mh6raCs0ya6VRXXAwdCu2pZrXV8l1ot7uPHLoa_7NKBy_wghca7va3p1ThB2JNlhpQMxG-2eKSL3Gyrw-qEhSkbpcw7sxCZio2ZBO_Q8X2zkijTcR-sGqv5sZofMHtTXoOX2lZg%3D&attredirects=0
I think that you could display this link a little more appealingly! it doesn't make your reader what to explore further.
ReplyDelete