Wednesday, 15 January 2014
Hopscotch
Today we used a program called hopscotch, like scratch this program allows you to create an animation and move the around the screen, you can use colour and create shapes and objects. In comparison to scratch I much prefer this app, it is much easier to use and more entertaining. I think this is because it is more modern and is much easier to create things. The only problem I found was that it was an app available for download which means that for those with only a computer they cant use it. Today even though ipads are available within most schools those without would be missing out on the opportunity to use this program which is disappointing.
Below is a link to a house that I made using hopscotch,I really enjoyed this app and would use it again however I did have problems uploading it only my blog.
https://community.gethopscotch.com/projects/mansion--8-6csqzxh--mvcsxeee-a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment