The last animation I watched was a childs cartoon called Peter rabbit with my cousin. It was based around the story of 'Peter Rabbit' by Beatrix Potter and is about a rabbit and his friends. I did not really enjoy this program, I don't know if this is because it was a childs program or whether it was because it was boring. However my cousin loved it and it has become one of her favourite programs, I think as a child I probably would have enjoyed it though. The graphics were really good however and you could actually see all the individual hairs on the rabbit, you could tell that a lot of effort had gone into it. From watching TV as a child it is incredible how much the graphic and quality of these programs have improved, for me though I enjoy the rustic looking childrens programs such as the moomins and the old postman pat

No comments:
Post a Comment