Thursday, 8 May 2014

Stop Motion Evaluation - Review

Overall I was really proud of me and Leah we were so crushed that our other stop motion animation hadn't worked but instead of it bringing us down we produced something even better. Some people may consider it to not be a stop motion animation but it is an animation made up of snap pictures so technically we covered the brief. We did enjoy doing the final stop motion animation but I think if we were told that we had to make another one again we would probably run away! It was incredibly stressful and required a ridiculous amount of patience which I don't have. I think our stop motion animation was really good, not only did we use all the techniques well but we also portrayed our message well. Overall it was a huge success!

1 comment:

  1. There was no comparison between the two productions, so, in a way, it was a good thing that your first attempt failed as the second production was far superior.

    ReplyDelete