Today I played an education game based around sex education called 'privates'. This game was created by channel 4 to encourage children to learn through gaming. My first reaction to the game was a bit of a shock, instead of gradually working your way into a game on sex education you are thrown in! To some teenagers this may cause them to feel uncomfortable. However the game does provide a good knowledge of infections and diseases that can be obtained and is a good way of showing it. The game itself is mostly aimed at boys as it is a shooting action game, however girls may also enjoy it. To me this game is mostly aimed at teenagers ranging from 14 and on. I think anyone below that is to young. Overall it has a good concept, but I do believe that they should maybe reduce how graphic it is and slowly work you into it as it can be a bit shocking at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment